Do you have an upcoming project? Do you simply have other short-term equipment need but purchasing doesn’t seem like the correct solution? Let New Tec, Inc. provide a solution for you. We offer a wide selection of rental equipment ranging from cushion and pneumatic forklifts up to 22,000lbs., rough terrain boom lifts up to 125 ft., electric and rough terrain scissor lifts up to 40ft., telehandlers up to 15,000 lbs. or 56 ft., and compact equipment of all sizes.
Factors to consider when selecting rental equipment:
- Evaluate your rental equipment application. Is the project going to be indoors or outdoors?
- Consider the capacity and height needed to get the job done effortlessly.
- Explore how the operator will be using the rental equipment.
- Are they positioning, lifting or wrapping loads?
- Is the work space in a tight and confined area?
- Will they have the right tools or attachments to get the job done?
- Explore Leasing opportunities
Leasing allows you to utilize new or used equipment during its optimum performance and economic life. Benefits of a lease include lower overall costs, predictable and affordable payments, and the ability to upgrade with ease. Ask for details on New Tec, Inc.’s leasing solutions.
If renting equipment meets your operational or project needs, simply request a rental quote below for upcoming projects or call Mike at 866.369.0505.